Embedded360 caters to clients in the following sectors for both Box Assemblies as well as PCB Assemblies :
- Power Electronics
- Automotive Electronics
- Industrial Systems
Whether your project is simple or multifaceted, E360 will deliver quality, detailed assembly to each of your box builds or frame integration projects.
Product Assembly Capabilities
At Embedded360, we’re proud to employ each and every assembler as a QA inspector — if something is amiss, they can stop the process and quickly correct any problems.
Some of our most popular assembly services include:
- Product Assembly
- Packaging Assembly
- Food Packaging
- Liquid and Powder Filling
- Quality Inspection
- Product Re-Assembly
- Assembly Testing
And as with all of our custom services, clients are involved in every step of the process. From the initial order to design tweaks to final packaging, our experts will perfect your assembly while ensuring low costs and quick lead times.
The Assembly Process
Here’s what you can expect:
- Give us a call. Every Embedded360 assembly project begins with your initial ideas. Will your project involve manual assembly with trained technicians, or do you need the rapid capabilities of an automated machine? We’ll evaluate your specific needs and start outlining the best course of action.
- Our team is very nimble, and we’re always open to new ideas. New training, new equipment, and even specialized processes are regularly introduced at our facility, helping to enhance our assembly strategies and bring your ideas to life.
- Whether your job is a new in-house creation or a reassembly project with updated firmware, our specialized technicians will create a solution that meets the specifications of your approved sample.
- Supervisors oversee and regularly quality check the assembly process. The final project deadline and accuracy standards are met under their expert watch.
Our box build assembly services include:
- System level assembly
- Sub-level product assembly
- Product assembly
- Testing (in-circuit, flying probe and functional testing)
- Software loading and product configuration
- Warehousing, order fulfillment and traceability
- Packaging and direct drop shipments to your customers when desired
- Aftermarket services and repair